We have a very good reputation to provide a high level of service to ensure we meet your specific needs and requirements. We would like to provide transparent and realistic cost estimates at the very outset of your matter. In this respect, we cater to the right level of service according to the client’s needs.
- Free initial consultation
- Free no obligations fixed fee quote
In most cases initially, we will provide a fixed fee quote Service with no hidden extras or charges, so all clients are fully aware of the charges at the very outset. Likewise, we will know exactly what is expected from us. We offer the most competitive Service. So whether you are an individual, family member, student, work permit holder, employer or business, for each category we can provide a tailor-made service to suit your requirements and budget. The prices listed below are for guidance only. Please contact us for a more detailed and accurate fee.
Points Based Applications (PBS)
- Tier 2 (Worker) £450.00 – £600.00
- Tier 4 (Students) £400.00 – £600.00
- Tier 5 (All Categories) – £400.00
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) – TBA
- Tier 1 (Investor) – TBA
Settlement applications made in the UK
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (Tier PBS route) – £450.00
- Indefinite Leave to Remain for PBS Dependents – £450.00
- Partner or Parent (5-year route) – £400- £700
- 10 years’ long residence – £400- £750
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa – £1500- £2000
- Adult Naturalisation or Child Registration (under 18) – £350- £750
- British Overseas – £400- £750
- UK born stateless person – £750- £1,000
EEA applications made in the UK
- Unmarried Partner of an EEA national – £500
- Spouse of an EEA national – £450
- Retained rights of residence – £450
- Registration Certificate as an EEA national – £500
- Permanent residence for EEA/Non-EEA nationals – £500
Leave to remain under other categories
- Family or private life route – £500- £1,000
- Child of a person who is settled in the UK/has limited leave to remain – 500- £1,000
- UK born stateless person (not eligible for British nationality) – £400- £1,000
- Outside the immigration rules applications – £500- £1,000
- Child under 7 years route – £400- £700
- Lodging initial grounds of appeal to the First-tier Tribunal – £500 – £700
- Representation at the First-tier Tribunal – £750-1500
- Lodging grounds to the Upper Tribunal – £600
- Representation to the Upper Tribunal – £1,000-£1,500
- Representation at Case Management Review Hearing – 750
- Lodging a Judicial Review claim at the Upper Tribunal – £1,500- £2,500
- Representation at a Judicial Review Permission Hearing at the Upper Tribunal – £1,000- £1,500
- Lodging a Judicial Review claim at the High Court – £1,200- £1,500
- Representation at a Judicial Review Permission Hearing at the High Court – £1,500- £2,000
- Judicial Review Injunction to prevent removal directions – £1,500- £2,000
- Administrative review – £600- £1,000
Employer’s Sponsorship Licence
- Tier 2 (Employer Sponsor License Application) £1000.00
Please note any of the application fees which is not mentioned above, we reserve the right to charge the applicable hourly rate set out in our retainer letter to you. All the hourly rates are exclusive VAT unless specifically stated. We will let you know if it becomes apparent that we will have to spend more time on your matter than we have initially estimated.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Barristers fees
- Interpreters fees
- Independent expert reports
- Attendance at a Home Office interview
- If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional disbursements in respect of our mileage/travel expenses.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 1 to 2 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this depending upon the availability of the documents.
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
NB – All fees are exclusive of VAT which is applied at the current rate unless specifically mentioned.
Fees mentioned are for the main applicants and the fee will be varied when dependants are included.
Disbursements: All disbursements will need to be paid separately in addition to the fees for our services. Examples of disbursements include home office/visa application fees, court application fees, postage, interpreting/translation services, medical reports fees, expert report fees, mileage/travel expenses etc. This is not an exhaustive list and is meant purely as a guide.